Thursday, August 12, 2010

Emma

How can a little person that you have so much love for also cause so much frustration? Our little three year old can have us cracking up one minute and sighing the next. She is a little drama queen and very particular about EVERYTHING!! Our life would be boring without her. Here are some of her latest quotes:
 
- At lunch today, she casually says like an adult: "So Mom, let's talk about the new Rapunzel movie."

- "Which dress should I wear when I marry Isaac?" We have yet to explain that her cousin cannot be her husband.

-"You are my best ever Mommy." And then in the next hour, "You are a bad Mom."

-She is only allowed to sleep with us when it storms (lately this is every night.) We were watching the news  and she overheard the weatherman say that storms are likely the next couple nights. With both fists pumping in the air, "Storms, yeah! I get to sleep with Mommy."

-Her last trip to the doctor ended with a booster shot in her thigh. I took her to the doctor again this week and before getting there she says, "I don't need another shot in my leg. It's all better now."

-A trip to Target ended in disappointment when we told her she wasn't allowed to buy a toy that she wanted. Later that night she said, "Maybe it will be on sale next time and then we can get it."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment