Monday, May 14, 2012

5 years



My sweet girl is officially 5 today. I look back at this picture of my baby girl with chubby cheeks and wonder how time has passed so quickly. Emma, you made me a mommy and the joy that you have brought to our life is unmeasurable.

 Because of you I have seen Tangled countless times, know every Disney princess and her prince, find Post-It notes taped to every door in the house, know that leggings with a skirt should be worn everyday, eat Chick-Fil-A more than occasionally, rediscovered coloring, been entertained with lots of singing and dancing, and have found that a daughter is a great blessing. We are so thankful for you and can't wait to see what God has in store for your future. Happy 5th Birthday!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Emma - she is such a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a precious picture, Kaci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Kaci. =) Loved the second paragraph...so adorable! Younger ones have taught me so much, too. =) And the picture is adorable. Happy birthday to Emma! She is so sweet! She did such a great job on her lines in the play. =) I'm so excited what the Lord has planned for her life! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete