Sunday, October 31, 2010

Costumes and strings

Is it odd that my little girl is fascinated with ropes, strings, and hanging things? I've been noticing a pattern with her tying things up and toys dangling from strings lately. I'm just hoping I don't find Noah tied up one of these times.

I dressed up the kids and took them to my office on Friday afternoon. They had decorated the cubicles in different themes like Alice in Wonderland, Willy Wonka, the movie Up, and other nursery rhymes/fairy tales. Of course they handed out candy and Emma thought it was great. She said, "Mommy this is where you work?? It's really fun and you get candy." If only work was really that fun everyday...


Example A
Example B
Example C  


Our little giraffe

Watching sister



Tinkerbell

If you want to know what Ethan would look like as Tinkerbell, see above. The girl looks just like her daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, cute stuff! Glad you're remembering those little things here.

    ReplyDelete