Monday, November 1, 2010

Look who's 30!!!




Ethan's celebrating the big 3-0 today! Welcome to the club. I can't believe how fast time is moving. It wasn't that long ago you were spending your days studying to get into law school and working at Patterson Dental. Law school is now behind you and you are working hard as an attorney. I remember you playing soccer, paintball, and video games with your free time. Your weekends are now spent doing home improvement projects and playing with Emma and Noah. Your old hobbies do still sneak in once in awhile...but that's okay. I guess you're still young at heart. I just want to say that I'm proud of who you've become and grateful that you chose me to share your life with. The Lord has been good and I'm excited to see what else He has in store for you. We love you and hope you have a great birthday!

1 comment: