Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas and New Year's Eve


Christmas came and went. We had a great time spending time at home with our own little family and then traveling to the Andersons Christmas Eve and Mom and Dad's for Christmas Day. We all really enjoyed just hanging out with everyone. The older I get I find that my favorite part of the holidays is just being together to celebrate our Savior's birth. I am so thankful that God sent His Son to this cold, cruel world so that we could have forgiveness from sin and a relationship with Him.

New Year's Eve was uneventful for us again this year. Both kids were still recovering from colds so we decided to stay home and take our Christmas decorations and tree down. It was actually very relaxing and I made it to bed early enough to read a book. I know I must be getting old when I miss ringing in the New Year because I'm fast asleep (and I wouldn't have had it any other way.) In this season of life, sleep is very valuable!


Presents waiting to be opened

Noah loved all of the bows

So excited to open presents
Angelina Ballerina
The new kitchen set

Noah really liked his present from big sis

Papa Paul, Grandma Janis, and Aunt Lindsey

Dumping out the stocking


Smiley boy at his first Christmas

Three cousins on Christmas morning
Grandma and Grandpa Crim nap after all of the Christmas commotion

No comments:

Post a Comment