Thursday, March 31, 2011

How is it possible??

My little sis is getting married next Saturday! It doesn't seem possible. I remember thinking I would never have a sister after getting three brothers in a row. I was so excited the night Kyli was born. She was like my real live doll and I would dress her up in different outfits and take pictures of her. Our age difference seems to be narrowing especially now that she's going to be a wife. Just think we can shop for apartment decor, plan menus, and clip coupons together-all the things she makes fun of me for right Kyli ;) Love you sis and we're so excited to celebrate with you and Rex next week!


A sister finally! Too bad you have a nerd for an older sister.

Matching bibs. We were styling back in the 90s!

Almost ten years later, it's your turn to be the bride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment