Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring

We are loving this spring weather and have been outside as much as possible. The kids love getting out of the house and I love that my house stays clean :)

Ethan and I have also been able to tackle some projects outside and I finally convinced him to paint my front door a dark blue. Now I just have to wear him down on the idea of matching shutters...so excited to see what it will look like.

Our bit of good news this week is that we found a new nanny! Her name is Jamie will start helping us out for a few days in April and then start every week in May. This is a huge answer to prayer and we are all excited.

Ian and Amanda fly in on Saturday and we can't wait to meet Jude and spend some time with them over the next week! Ethan is taking some time off and we are looking forward to some family time.

Emma writes notes while Noah eats grapes.

Practicing dance moves on the deck

"Cheese!"

Noah gets a little frustrated because he just can't make his "bike" go as fast as Emma's.

My new blue front door...just missing the matching shutters.

"Catch!"

Sibling love

Emma was reading Noah his favorite book - Goodnight Moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment