Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happenings

February is passing quickly! We've been keeping busy lately. Here's a quick list of what's been happening with us:

1> We went to meet our new nephew/cousin Caleb Timothy Crim. Boy number three for Bret and Amy and he is a cutie with lots of dark hair. Emma is thrilled that she now has three cousins!

2> Emma spent the weekend at G&G's with Isaac and Eli. She had a blast and always wants to stay longer.

3> We enjoyed another Super Bowl party at the Messerlys. Good food and fun like always. I was happy to get my hair cut and highlighted while the game was going on. Much more exciting for me than the Packers or Steelers. Thanks Lindsey!

4> I am off to our annual Ladies Retreat tomorrow night and Saturday. Looking forward to some girl time and our study of Hebrews 11. Noah is tagging along with me while Emma stays with Daddy.

5> We've been doing some fun playdates. Emma enjoyed doing gymnastics last week and we are doing storytime with a craft this week. It's been great to get out!

6> Our furnace quit working this morning and I am so thankful that the guy was able to get it running in an hour since the temperature was dropping rapidly. I thought we might need a new one since ours is ancient but it just needed a new part- praise the Lord!

7> Noah is the biggest mommy's boy! I must be in his sight at all times. Ethan has to walk him around the house and prove to him that I'm not here when I leave him. He will then settle down and suck his thumb when he realizes I'm nowhere to be found. It is somewhat annoying now but I know there will be a day when he will no longer want me to hold him.

8> We wrote out Valentines today for all of Emma's friends. She wants to make one for everyone (silly mommy forgot the "storytime lady") and put candy with them all. We're working on writing her name so it was good practice for her. She also enjoyed crossing off the names on her list (hmmmm...wonder where that comes from...)

Emma as the "storytime lady"

Not so sure about this

Okay...he's had enough

Jumping on the trampoline at "nastics"

Noah in the ball pit. He loved it but I kept thinking GERMS.

Starting her climb

2 comments:

  1. How fun to find your blog! You kids are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those sister/brother photos! such a cute little pair.

    ReplyDelete