Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ten Signs I'm a Mom

10> Naptime is my favorite time of day.

9> A good lunch is anything but mac & cheese and a lunch which I can actually sit down to eat.

8> A trip to Target is now considered shopping. No more all day mall excursions.

7> Pushing a stroller and carrying a baby up and down the stairs is my new workout.

6>  My fashion sense is slipping. I no longer have the time or motivation.

5> Most recent book I've read is Goodnight Baby Bear.

4> My car is littered with Polly Pockets, stickers, candy wrappers, lost fries, sippy cups and who knows what else.

3> A full night of sleep is now considered a luxury. So is a shower without spectators.

2> Dinner and a movie equals pizza and a Redbox.

1> My perspective on life has changed, two little people have made everything else fade in comparison.

1 comment: