Sunday, November 21, 2010

Emma the comedian...

The girl keeps us laughing. Here's the latest:

"Mom, let's go do hip hop." I'm thinking where was she ever exposed to hip hop?? Then I realize that she's pointing to the driveway where we had played hopscotch last week.

I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video a few times a week. She joins me sometimes and the other night yelled out, "You gotta lose pounds Mom." Who needs Jillian when I have my own little personal trainer to motivate me?

I was going to make white chili last week for supper. Emma was inquiring what was in it. I knew she loves beans so I told her it had white beans in it. She informed me that she'd rather have the other kind of beans. I went to make it later on and couldn't find my white beans anywhere. I asked her if she'd seen them. "Oh, I threw them in the garbage since I don't like that kind." Sure enough, there were my two cans of beans in the trash can.

Ethan has been playing robot with her when he gets home each night. This involves him acting and speaking like a robot chasing her around the house. I asked her to bring her PJs to me the other night and she responded in robot voice, "does not compute."

She not only keeps us laughing but also had her little brother giggling the other night as you can see in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment